Several live streaming networks offer the best television experience to the users. Peacock is a streaming network that allows you to stream thousands of famous movies, best TV shows, currently available NBC favorites, and Peacock Channels 24/7, along with the daily live news. Not only this, but instead, you also get wide access to live sports, kids' movies and shows, the top hit Spanish Language TV shows, and news from Telemundo. This huge package of entertainment is all for free.
You can subscribe to Peacock with just a few clicks and enjoy a number of the best content it offers. But if you want to cancel your subscription from Peacock due to any possible reason, you can easily cancel your plan by following the step-by-step guide mentioned here.
Here is how you can cancel Peacock subscription. You need to follow these steps when you are not further ready to pay for Peacock's Premium monthly subscription plan and wish to select the 'Peacock Free' feature.
- Click on the 'Peacock Free' option to open the option further matching your preferences.
- Click on the 'Change Plan' button to initiate and look for more options in the Peacock subscription plans.
Peacock will offer you to remain on the premium plan to access its complete features, but you can ignore that and select the ‘Switch to Free’ button to confirm your subscription cancelation.
- Suppose you want to cancel your plan using your android phone device or any other tablet. You can do so by opening the Peacock app.
- Enter all the login details and tap on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Now that Peacock's home page has opened, you can click on the Accounts button located in the topmost corner of the screen.
- From the ‘Plans and Payment’ screen. Click on the plan that you are currently paying for and then select the blue highlighted option of the ‘Change Plan’ hyperlink.
- The webpage will now provide you with a list of all the available plans. Choose the 'Peacock Free' option and click on the 'Change Plan' option.
After you choose Peacock Free Plan, Peacock will try to keep you on the premium plan by telling you that you will lose all the access to the best Peacock features. But you need to select the ‘Switch to Free’ button and confirm your subscription cancellation.
It is very simple to cancel Peacock on your Roku Device.
- Pick your Roku remote, and press the home button showing a home icon.
- Move to the channels list, and highlight the Peacock Channel. If you are unable to find it in the list, you can type the name in the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Click on the button highlighting the Peacock channel.
- It will trigger a pop-up menu showing various other options.
- Select the ‘Manage Subscription’ option.
This will open a list of options, including 'Cancel Subscription'; click on it to cancel your Peacock Subscription plan.
If you want to cancel your Peacock subscription using your PayPal account, make sure to open the PayPal website and sign in to your assigned account.
- Select ‘Settings’ from the top menu.
- Look for the 'Payment' option and click on 'Manage Automatic Payment.'
- Click on the Peacock Option, located below the automatic payment tab.
- Click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button to unsubscribe from any monthly payment plans.
If you had signed up for your Peacock Account using Google Play Store, you must cancel your subscription using the same platform.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Click to open the Menu.
- Select your preferred subscription plan.
- Click on ‘Cancel’ from the list initiated after clicking on the Peacock App.
- Visit the Google Play Store website from the browser.
- Click on 'Accounts.'
- Choose the 'Peacock App'; this will open up a few options.
- Click on ‘Cancel’ from the list of options.
If you face any problems while canceling your Peacock Subscription, you can reach Google Play Support for any further assistance.
Switch on your Apple TV to look for the setting and subscription cancellations.
- Log into your Apple TV using your ID and password.
- Open the 'Settings'; this will list a few options on your screen.
- Choose ‘Accounts’ from the Accounts and Users Menu.
- Click on 'Subscriptions' to initiate a list of already owned subscriptions.
- Click on ‘Cancel Subscription’ located right next to the Peacock App.
- Open iTunes on your Mac.
- Move to 'Account,' and click on 'View My Account.
- Type in your password to access your account.
- To the right-most side of Subscription, click on 'Manage.'
- Choose to cancel your subscription and select Peacock App.
- Click on 'Done.'
You can also turn off any auto-renewal by clicking on 'Turn-off Auto-renewal.' This will temporarily cancel your subscription by the end of your current billing cycle. If you still face any errors or issues, visit Apple's Support Site to know more information.
YouTuPeacock Video Downloader is the best Downloader so far, allowing you a convenient, easy-to-use, and mess-free downloading experience.
This Peacock Video Downloader allows you to watch your favorite videos, movies, and TV shows even if you have no internet connectivity. You can also watch the saved videos on any of your preferred devices in the best quality.
Peacock has been a great streaming platform from its launch, but as the time passed, renowned platforms like Netflix, Disney Plys, HBO Max, Hulu, etc., have replaced it with their more advance streaming features and better monthly subscription plans. That’s why; the number of subscribers of Peacock has been cutting short.
If you want your Peacock subscription to be cancelled, this article is for you! Here you will find; how to cancel peacock on different devices? You can go with the one that you are looking for and cancel Peacock subscription using the simple guide in it.