Enjoying your online entertainment allure doesn't mean you always need to know how to get into different online streaming platforms. Sometimes, you need a break from your existing online subscriptions to explore another dimension of your recreation realm. So, here you would get all the steps and instructions to cancel Hulu on different service-providing platforms.
Canceling any subscription doesn't take you away from your favorite streaming platform. Instead, it would allow you to explore other options; compare, and decide what you want from any particular service. And therefore, you should go for it accordingly. So even though you are organized and specific when taking any subscription plan, you get confused about where to start and end while canceling one.
So, with this article, you will get the most systematic steps on how to cancel a Hulu subscription when you are getting billed through third-party services. So while following these given steps, you need a few clicks and minutes to complete your Hulu cancel process.
● Go to your official "Hulu Account" on your PC or mobile through a web browser.
● Head to the "Cancel" option under your subscription.
● If you don't want to go with the option "Pause Your Subscription," go for the " Continue to Cancel" option.
● Choose the "Cancel Subscription" option.
● Get a confirmation email of your Hulu cancellation.
● Check your subscription status, mentioning "Your Subscription will be Canceled."
Additional Tip: Following these steps, you can also cancel your Hulu subscription when you are billed through Roku or Sprint.
● Open " iTunes" on your PC.
● Go to the top "Menu" bar on the iTunes window.
● Head to "Account" > "View My Account" > "Click View Account".
● Opt for the " Settings" option while scrolling through the page.
● Move to "Subscription" > "Manage"> "Edit".
● Head to the "Cancel subscription." If there is no cancelation option, your subscription has already been canceled.
● Go to the App store. Find your name & click on it. If you can't find your name, go for the " Sign in" option.
● Head to the "Account Settings" option.
● Select "Manage" while scrolling through the subscription.
● Go for the "Edit" option in the subscription.
● Select the "Cancel Subscription" option.
● Go to the "Settings" in the app section.
● Opt for your name option > "Subscriptions".
● Next, click on the " Subscription."
● Go for the "Cancel Subscription" option while going through the page.
● Head to the "Amazon Pay" > "Sign in" > "Check your Amazon pay orders."
● Sign in to your Amazon account via your Amazon Credentials.
● Opt for the "Merchant Agreements" > "Manage Merchant Agreements" option.
● Move to the "Details" under the "Manage Merchant Agreements" option.
● Go for the "Cancel Agreement" option.
● Next, select "Cancel Agreement," which appears in the dialog box.
● You will get a cancellation confirmation through email.
● Visit www.disneyplus.com on your PC or mobile.
● Log in to your Disney+account.
● Go to your "Profile."
● Move to the "Account" option.
● Go for the "Disney Bundle" under the subscription tab.
● Select "Cancel Subscription."
● Go for the "Complete Cancellation" to confirm the cancellation.
Additional Tip: If you have subscribed to any Hulu+ Live TV with Disney+ and ESPN+ bundle plans, you can't cancel them separately. Instead, you must cancel the entire Bundle plan and take the subscription individually.
● Head to the "Settings" option on your Xfinity X1 or Flex TV Box.
● Move to the"Apps & Subscriptions" > "Apps & Subscriptions Management" menu.
● Your Hulu subscription account details are shown on the left side of the page.
● Click on the "Down Arrow" to reach the "Unsubscribe" option.
● Hit on "OK."
● Select "Confirm" to ensure your cancellation.
● While going back to the "Apps & Subscription Management," you can check your current Hulu subscription & cancellation status on the left side of the page.
- Go to spotify.com/account and log in to your Spotify account.
- Head to "Your Plan" > "Change Plan."
- Move to the "Cancel Spotify" while going through the page.
- Select the "Cancel Premium" option.
Log in to your Spotify account> "Account Overview" > "Your Services" > "Deactivate Hulu."
● Log in to your Verizon account.
● Move to the "Add-ons & apps."
● Rech to the Disney+ bundle plan with Hulu while scrolling through the page.
● Select " Manage add-on."
● Click on the "Cancel My Subscription."
● On your phone or computer, you should go to the "Account page."
● Head to the "Cancel" option under the "Account" section.
● Follow the instructions given on the screen.
● Once you complete your cancellation process, you will receive a cancellation confirmation through email.
If you are about to cancel your Hulu subscription plans, get ready with the YouTuHulu: Hulu Video Downloader to download the entire Hulu library from your existing subscription. The unlimited downloading option of this software would allow you to enjoy your Hulu downloads for an infinite time.
You need not go for any expensive ad-free Hulu subscription plan because YouTuHulu would give you an ad-free download to enjoy in your offline world on any device, anywhere, anytime, without any internet support. So, it's time to check how this software works to meet your downloading specifications.
● Get Hulu downloads in your preferable resolution between 720p up to 1080p with Dolby 5.1 sound quality.
● Simultaneous batch downloads of multiple Hulu videos.
● MP4 or MKV format saving option makes your download accessible on all devices.
● Get ad-free downloads to save your time and energy.
● With the high-speed downloading option, get long hours of videos within a few minutes.
● Save subtitles & metadata of your download for your customizable offline watching.
Take the most reasonable subscription plan of $19.9/month or $59.9/ year, or $139.9 for a lifetime, whatever suits you the best.
Step 1: Go for the "Free download":
Go to the homepage of "YouTuFab" & select "Free download" while signing in.
Step 2: Sign in to the site & select the video:
Move to the "VIP Service" option from the left-hand sidebar. Find & select the Hulu website and sign in to your account to select the video to download.
Step 3: Customize before download:
Next, customize your selected content with the format, resolution, audio, etc., and finally, go for the "Download" option.
If you want to cut down on online entertainment costs by canceling your Hulu subscription, you have probably got every possible method to cancel Hulu subscription, which is billed by different platforms or services. So, before beginning with the steps of Hulu cancel, don't forget to save the entire Hulu world in your offline library with the YouTuHulu: Hulu Video Downloader.