You are probably living under a rock if you haven’t heard of Netflix. Did you know that Netflix has over 214 million paid members from all around the world? Netflix is an online streaming platform and one of the most widely used. The streaming platform is not only famous for featuring TV series and movies but also its originals.
Netflix creates a new record every year, and there is much you can expect from this platform. The result will be Netflix not only meeting your expectations but exceeding them!
One of the best things that Netflix offers its users is a 30-day free trial. Most streaming platforms only give you a 7-day trial at most. However, Netflix is generous enough to let its users first be fully satisfied. Netflix has implemented this so that its users can only subscribe to its service once sure. So how to subscribe to Netflix?
Like any other streaming platform, Netflix can be accessible to you through a subscription fee. By simply making an account on the platform. Follow the steps below and get yourself a Netflix account to binge-watch your favorite shows:
- If you are using your laptop, then hop over to Netflix’s website and if you are using your phone, then install the Netflix app.
- Next, hover to the top right corner and click on 'Sign Up’.
- Enter your email address and password, and ensure it is strong enough.
- Choose a plan to which you would like to get subscribed to. Netflix offers various plans ranging from $9.99 to $19.99.
- After that, enter your account details, and you are all set!
- You don't have to worry about the subscription fee getting paid or not. Once you have entered your account details, Netflix will automatically withdraw the subscription fee when due.
Netflix lets you choose how many screens your account is allowed to get logged into. If you log into your account from another device, you will immediately be notified of it through an email. This will help you track who uses your Netflix account and who doesn't.
If you notice anything suspicious, then it is best if you change your password. However, how to change Netflix password? If you are wondering the same, then read further below as we’ll tell you how you can change Netflix password easily!
Follow the steps below to change Netflix password:
- Log into your Netflix account on the device you use it on.
- Click on the 'Membership and Billing Section’.
- Next, click on ''Change password'.
- Over there, enter in your old password.
- On the ‘new password’ section, enter your new password.
- Your password must be strong enough. It should be at most 60 characters long.
- Enter in your new password again to confirm it.
- Click ‘Save’ and that is it!
After you have followed these steps to change Netflix password, how would you know that the password has been changed across all devices? You will find yourself questioning this especially if you changed your password out of paranoia. Well, there is no need to get paranoid.
When you change your password, make sure to select ‘Require all devices to sign in again with new password’. By doing this, you will log out from all the devices that make use of your account. So in order for someone to log into your Netflix account, they will have to know about the new password!
However, what if you’ve forgotten your current password? How to change Netflix password, then?
The most annoying and frustrating situation is when you have to change your password but can't seem to remember the current one. If you have met a situation like this, then you are not alone!
Setting a new password requires you to type in your current one for security purpose. If not this, then anyone can change Netflix password and log into your account easily. Here is how you can change Netflix password if you have forgotten the current one:
- Click on the 'Membership and Billing' section, and select 'Change password'.
- Over there, click on ‘Forgot password’.
- You will then get to reset your password through your email or text, and that’s it!
If you have been logged out of your account, then hop over to the 'Need help' section. Netflix offers great guidance in situations like these, so make sure to check it out. The above steps are all what you need to follow to change Netflix password!
At some point in our lives, we all seem to forget our passwords, which is completely okay. However, you can still implement measures to help you remember your passwords and keep them be safe! Here are some tips that can help you remember your passwords:
- Start by creating a strong password. Such passwords consist of numbers, characters, and capital letters.
- Create your code as your password. That way, it will be easy to remember it, and no one will figure it out.
- Where jotting your password somewhere down acts as a safety bucket. You can't take that risk as someone can still peek into it anytime. Hence, when jotting down your password, create hints that only you can guess.
- Avoid keeping common passwords. Instead, add random names or colors to your password.
- If not any of this, you can always try using a Password Manager app. Such apps help you to remember your password.
Furthermore, to prevent misuse of your account, make sure to keep an eye on who you give your Netflix password. Sometimes when you tell your password to someone, it can spread like wildfire since that person won't be as vigilant as you.
For starters, Netflix has already provided a way through which you can stream the platform without subscribing. That is through their 30-day free trial. However, the trial will soon come to an end too, right? So is there any way through which you can stream Netflix shows without subscribing? Yes, there is! Through it, you will never have to change Netflix password too.
Check out YouTuNetflix, which is one of the many products of YouTuFab. YouTuNetfix is a Netflix video downloader from which you can easily download any TV series or movie for free. The downloaded content is of good sound and picture quality.
There you have it, that is how easy it is to change Netflix password in a few steps. Netflix is one of the most widely used streaming platforms out there. It rose to fame especially during the COVID-19 pandemic when we were all stuck in our homes during the lockdown. Netflix always has something on its sleeve to keep the platform fun and running for its users. Just recently, it has introduced games too!
Netflix also allows you to download content so you can watch them offline. However, with YouTuNetflix, you can download content the same way without having to pay the subscription fees!